White on white and this beautiful simple wreath is what makes this card so special. This card is called the Lovely Label Wreath Builder card because I used two awesome products from Stampin’ Up!
The Lovely You bundle has the beautiful sentiment and a punch that can make six different tags. Here is another card that I made with this bundle.
Take a look at this fantastic Wreath Builder! You can use this set for Valentine’s Day, Easter, Christmas, and many other occasions.
This Lovely You Wreath Builder card is inspired by this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge. Make sure you pop over there to see all of the other cards created for this challenge.
- Make sure you use the adhesive sheets when cutting out the wreath. They make it much easier to adhere the wreath to the card.
- Cut one end of the sentiment with the label maker first. Then cut the other end with the paper trimmer before you punch it. You will have a perfectly centered sentiment.
- Use the second to smallest Gold Glittered enamel dots.
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″, scored at 4-1/4″
- Whisper White Cardstock – 5-1/4″ x 4″
- Old Olive Cardstock – 3-3/4″ x 3-3/4″
- Basic Black Cardstock – 3-1/4″ x 4″
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock – Scrap piece